Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards! Which one should I pick???

It is that time of year when I start to semi-panic over getting our Christmas cards made for the upcoming holiday season. Part of the panic is choosing the perfect picture. Do I pick a family picture, one with just the kids or indivdual pics of each kid? There are just so many choices. After narrowing down my favorite pictures, I decide that maybe I should start with picking my card.

Shutterfly has really designed some spectacular cards this year. I am having such a hard time narrowing down my favorites. There are just so many to pick from. Should I stick with a traditional Christmas color scheme or do I go with something a little more trendy??? Here are some of my favorites.

This card really jumped out at me because of the design. I love that it is a 5.25x5.25. Something about a square card really makes me happy. I also adore the red and white swirl design. So cute!




Here is another of my favorites. I love the non-traditional color scheme. Red and tiffany blue are a great color combination. Pairing this color combo with a black and white photo is breathtaking.


This card might really be the winner for my family for 2010. It has everything that I love. Great layout, great colors and did you see the subtle polka dots. LOVE the polka dots. Most of you know that I have a severe obsession with polka dots!



Another card that I am considering is this one. How cute is it! Once again, it is a square card! Love! Also, I love the simplicity of this card. I generally do want the picture that I pick for my card to be the main focus. The picture would consume the whole card with the candy cane striped wording. So cute!


So which card do you think I should pick? You will just have to wait and see which one I decide on when it arrives in the mail!

P.S. Please send me your new address if you have moved within the last year!

-Alyson

1 comment: